May 2010 - Present
Indo Legal Inc.
1. Oral Communication
- convey information in a clear, concise, and logical manner.
- Communicate persuasively.
- Advocate a position or a cause.
- Learn how to write organized, concise and persuasive prose.
- Draft effective legal documents such as motions, briefs, memorandums, resolutions and legal agreements.
3. Client Service
- Rainmaking and client development skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Client communication skills.
4. Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Reviewing complex written documents, drawing inferences and making connections among legal authorities.
- Developing logical thinking, organization and problem-solving abilities.
- Structuring and evaluating arguments.
- Using inductive and deductive reasoning to draw inferences and reach conclusions.
5. Legal Research
- Learn how to locate and analyze legal authority.
- Learn proper legal citation.
7. Knowledge of Substantive Law and Legal Procedure
- Local, state and federal court systems.
- Relevant filing deadlines.
- Fundamental principles of law in the practice areas in which they work.
- Relevant legal terminology.
8. Time Management
- Superior multi-tasking skills.
- A strong work ethic.
May 2007 - Apr 2010
- Performed data entry and other office work.
- Conducted legal research and writing during the field experience.
- Maintained records of the clients case progress.
- Wrote reports of the cases experienced to file them for further advice use.
- Assisted lawyers and legal advisors for better understanding of legal work.
- Attended various legal discussions and legal policies talks.
- Conducted sessions with clientele and lawyers to negotiate cases.
- Maintained records of files, legal statements and case documents to be required when use.
- Helped lawyers in arranging and auditing files for their use.
- Helped other legal students in completing legal projects.
- Handled all the clerical duties and activities like answering phone calls and mails, preparing legal documents, handling computer related work and so on.
Advanced Diploma in Cyber Law
Asian Law School
Jul 2004 - May 2009
BMS College of Law
1. Attended various moot courts.
2. Drafted a journal on pleading, conveyancing and drafting.
3. Visited various Advocates Chambers.
Aim to be associated with a progressive organization that gives me scope to update my knowledge and skills in accordance with the latest trends and be a part of team that dynamically works towards the growth of organization and gain satisfaction there of.
1.Represented College Cricket Team. Winners of Ramaiah Memorial Cricket Cup, K L E Cricket Tournament,
B M S College of Law cricket tournament.
2.Represented College Badminton team for various University Badminton competitions.
3.Represented Karnataka Advocates Association team in All India Advocates Tournament.
4. Playing Snooker.
I solemnly declare that the statement made by me in this form is correct to best of my knowledge and
belief. I aspire to see myself as an efficient employee
Father’s name: Rajanna
Mother’s Name: Hemalatha B V
Date of Birth: 15th May 1987
Marital Status: Single
Languages Known: English, Kannada, Hindi