My objective is to pursue a career in the field of graphic design in a strong and challenging company. In today’s competitive market place, companies require young innovative minds in order to advance. I believe that I have the ability, desire and qualities as a graphic designer to excel in such companies.
• Experienced in developing creative design solutions, illustrations, design page layouts and typeset in both Macintosh and Windows based computer systems
• Experienced in developing banner and poster advertising, folder or file management, archiving, and typography
• Excellent ability to work in team environment or as an individual contributor
• Demonstrated communication, organization, and planning skills
• Very fast learner and a keen attention to detail
• Very warm friendly person with positive attitude
Adobe CS4 & 5
Oct 2010 - Dec 2010
Assisted in putting together wire-frames and story-boards, and participated in collaborative sessions with interactive user-experience to review designer features.
Nov 2007 - May 2010
Designed and created stationary, books, brochures, banners, posters, and billboards using Adobe applications such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign, and FreeHand in both Mac and Windows PC. Worked either with the company or for the client directly on a contract if needed.
Jan 2005 - Oct 2006
Metropolitan Youth Symphony
Designed posters, brochures, tickets, stickers, and T-Shirts using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign for the company and as charity for the kids in the Portland metropolitan area.
Apr 2004 - Jun 2004
Illustrated and presented various design works and participated in the team brainstorms.
Oct 2002 - Sep 2003
Portland State University Daily Vanguard
As a production Designer / Layout Artist created page-layouts, graphics, and typeset using QuarkExpress.