Manager-Power, Admin and Utilities
Presently supporting and travelling ( as required) to 17 countries across Africa with back up support to Bangladesh, Vietnam and Myanmar.Diverse project delivery solutions to different customers. This involves analysis, planning, designing and support to field for testing & commissioning pertaining to core including Data Centers/MSC/BSC etc. while maintaining the quality of deliveries.
- Daily Dealings with both Managed/ non M. Services based utility partners across 21 countries. Involves various domains.
- Trainings: Impart the team/strategic counterparts with trainings, documentations pertaining to power hard wares. To guide the teams of maintenance procedures and criteria’s.
- Add on sales: To check for probable projects in the ongoing setup and to look for new opportunities with various countries as and when in coordination with various customer account managers (Customer & Country Specific).
- Dealing with third party product suppliers and to coordinate for their support to the country specific teams. (These include DC Power Systems, UPS Systems, Inverter solutions, Cabling Systems, LT Panel, Circuit breaker Solutions, Air Conditioning, Free Cooling Systems, Transformers, Lightening Solutions, Shelters/ Containers, Servo, and diesel as well as gasoline power generators sets which are a integral part of Energy & utilities management profile.)
- Audits (Practically as well as remotely)with regard to installed power equipment.. This also involved the devising of easy to understand excel based data collection sheets which help the team to collect information about the installed equipment.
- Equipment ordering on the basis of the site requirements through tools such as ECP, Verdi etc.
- Customer /governance meetings on weekly/monthly basis as required. i. Renewable energy based projects: Tailor made solutions as required at customers end.
- Day to day operations support and set up of Data centers, NOC, zonal offices and customer care center as required.
Presently supporting and travelling ( as required) to 17 countries across Africa with back up support to Bangladesh, Vietnam and Myanmar.