Senior Internal Auditor
- 132 Rue de la Louvière, Lille - FRANCE
- [email protected]
7 years experienced Internal Auditor with strong knowledge of the retail business and processes (purchase, supply chain, Security of people, goods and property, checkouts, food safety and hygiene,…), I’m currently in Dubai, seeking opportunities in the Audit field.
After participating to 20 missions as Lead Senior Auditor and leading 9 national on-site audits as Head of mission in France, I developed my ability to analyze existing processes and organizations, identify weaknesses detrimental to objectives reach, and provide management with value-added recommendations.
Built a model of risks map to help top managers in taking decisions and choose priorities, through three main steps :
* Identification of the situations of Risks
* Classification (ranking) of the Risks by Domain
* Evaluation of each Risk (Impact x Probability)
* Preparatory phase : review of the legal texts and internal procedures, interviews with internal (and/or external) experts and concerned top managers, elaboration of the audit planning, determination of audit criteria to build the audit program used during the conduct phase, presentation of the mission to the auditors (with training program when necessary)
* Conduct phase (on-site audits) : implementation of the audit criteria to identify control and processes weaknesses and make appropriate recommendations, proofreading and validation of each audit feedback and written report
* Consolidation and finalization phase : drawing up of statistics tables to draft the consolidated synthesis report mapping out all major anomalies and proposing value-added recommendations, partnering with management to develop corrective action plans or review procedures, monitoring implementation
Thematic supervised as Head of Mission: "Safety and Security of people, goods and property" (2011, 2013 and 2014), "Sustainable Development and Corporate Social Responsibility" (2012 and 2014), "Checkouts: fraud prevention" (2013 and 2014), and "Contractual and Trade Relationship with Local Suppliers" (2011 and 2015).
Detected malfunctions and areas of risk in the control of our client’s purchasing processes:
Sports: Judo (competitions, black belt since 2002), Snowboard, Basketball