Head of Accounting & Controlling
DB Schenker - Schenker Panama, S.A.
1. Supervise the accounting department in the accomplismentof their daily tasks.
2. Responsible for the correctness and completeness of the day to day postings.
3. Review, reconcile and analyze all the GL accounts and subsidiary ledgers.
4. Complete all the month closing processes and global reporting in the consoladation system of the Group.
5. Prepare the financial statements and other information requested by the management team. Handle the comunications with the External Auditors and prepare all the requests during the financial audit.
6. SAP SuperUser and project responsible for all the new implementations in the finance area.
1. Analyze deviations vs prior month in the P&L accounts.
2. Assist the Finance Manager in the elaboration and upload of Budget and forecasts for every Q, into the Group Reporting systems.
3. Support the Finance Manager in the annual CSA Evaluations of the Internal Control System including Compliance assesstment and other local requirements.