Northwest Central Dispatch System (NWCDS)
- Acting Operations Manager - One of a small number of senior telecommunicators chosen to supervise day to day operations of up to 15 telecommunicators in the absence of a full time Operations Manager, and complete daily shift activity report, make shift assignments, handle scheduling duties, troubleshoot and report technical problems, implement emergency procedures..
- Communications Training Officer - Responsible for training newly hired telecommunicators in call taking, police dispatch, and fire dispatch.
- Coordinate emergency responses for the IL Law Enforcement Alarm System (ILEAS) throughout the state.
- Quality Assurance Team Member - Review 9-1-1 calls and radio traffic to ensure adherence to protocol and excellent customer service..
- IL Telecommunicator Emergency Response Task Force (IL-TERT) Team Leader
- Operate state of the art emergency communications software and radio systems for 9-1-1 call taking, and dispatching of police, fire and EMS units.
- Contributed in the creation of various Operational Directives including the Radio Quality Assurance, and Agency Emergency Action Plan.
- LEADS Full Access Certification