Phone #: 619-964-3079
Sep 2014 - Present
Shipping & Support Coordinator
INSTITUTE FOR NATURAL RESOURCES
- Provided I.T. support for business office troubleshooting and maintaining more than $40,000 worth of equipment.
- Drafted shipping documentation and bills of lading for shipments.
- Prepared, coordinated, and shipped over $100,000 worth of seminar materials sent all over the United States and Canada.
- Tracked Shipments and acted as shipping liaison to Instructors on site.
Jun 2014 - Oct 2014
St. Mary's College of California
- Provided administrative support to the Director of Central Services
- Reconciled Central Services monthly billing with other departmental budgets.
- Prepared, organized, and filed monthly billing inquiries for work completed.
- Provided customer service and interdepartmental coordination between Central Service department and other Campus customers and departments.
Oct 2009 - Sep 2013
Information System Technician
UNITED STATES NAVY, COMMAND TASK FORCE
- Supervised and trained 20 information system technicians.
- Provided planning and consultation on the network and security requirements of a Sensitive Compartmental Information Facility with project costs of more than $10 million dollars.
- Handled executive level reporting and information system issues, reporting directly to Rear Admiral Carter, Commander, Patrol and Reconnaissance Group 5th and 7th Fleet.
- Maintained administrative and maintenance records of over 100 personnel.
- Developed training materials and procedures for information system equipment.
- Performed repairs to computer and telecommunication hardware and peripheral equipment, overseeing 4 million dollars of assets. SKILLS
2014 - 2016
BBA - Infomration System Management Concentration
Associates of Arts - General Studies
University of Maryland University College