Visitor Center Offices Supervisor
- Responsible for all the organization access and it's system.
- Participates in planning, development, and management of visitor center.
- Assists in development of visitor policies, procedures, standards, and directives.
- Prepares periodic schedules , gathers data and prepares recommendations regarding system improvements.
- Responds to inquiries and investigates and resolves visitor related problems.
- Participates in the development of department goals and objectives; recommends, implements, and administers policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Supervise visitor center employee and make sure of all business related and customer services are in place.
- Monitoring the team attendance, and all type of leaves.
- ensure all visitors information are recorded.
- detect the employees weakness and improve/develop it.
- Arrange all organization events, ceremony visitor access.