Feb 2014 - Present
- Create B2B relationships with companies ranging in size from one to thousands of employees across all industries.
- Provide account maintenance and support as a point of contact and liaison. Utilize position and all departments within company to provide tailored solutions to problems and opportunities.
- Grow business accounts with clients by analyzing finances, industry, and previous needs.
Oct 2011 - Feb 2014
- Worked with Staples.com customers to assist in finding products, completing transactions, troubleshooting potential problems, and providing limited technical support.
- Inducted into Leadership Track 18 month program designed to groom and train associates for continued advancement and upper management. Only 20 associates selected across company.
Aug 2007 - Apr 2010
The Stein Restaurant
- Lead multiple shifts a week managing employees, bartending, waiting tables, and running special and V.I.P. events.
- Gained bartending license through T.I.P.S. program.
Jun 2008 - Feb 2013
- Worked part time between 10 and 39 hours per week at stocking shelves, helping customers and as a checkout clerk.
- Achieved top job metrics for Northern New England Division for all Game Advisers for 6 consecutive weeks and on multiple other occasions.
Jun 2010 - Nov 2010
Merchant Account Specialist
Flagship Merchant Services
- Completed training top of training class.
- Set up numerous new businesses and integrated new sales techniques in order to build client base.
- Created and maintained accounts varying in size from small businesses to large corporations.
- Achieved highest retention and customer satisfaction rates among representatives.
- Extensively utilized Salesforce and other office software.
Aug 2006 - May 2010
Bachelor of Arts