Assist staff with schedules, availability, payroll issues, managing breaks/lunches, issue warnings, probation write ups, report and assist with technical issues when needed. Selected Contributions:
- Assisted in the creation of policies, procedures, and training assessments for new leads. Created SOP for Google call outs, iCenter Call in Log, assisted in the creation process for lead training and was the primary person utilized for new hire orientation.
- Proactively run iOC/WAM when their department was not present by monitoring metrics to approve or deny tasks/requests that needed to be accomplished.
- Responsible for the training of new leads, completing assigned tasks by the supervisor as well as, providing assistance in making leads aware of and understand changes in procedures or job duties.
- Proficient and detail oriented in completing tasks needed to aid in the accuracy of weekly attendance and payroll submission for all Intent Analyst in the Austin iCenter.
- Administrator privileges to biostar, iCenterOnline.net, and HostMoster.com; for the deletion, addition, or modification of employee prints and accounts, for the Indy and Austin iCenters.