To secure a position that utilizes my expertise in mastering the art of client retention through relationship development and constant customer contact to understand their needs and desires; developing and communicating a plan of action to the relevant team, then follow up consistently with the customer to exceed expectations.
2012 - Present
Assist staff with schedules, availability, payroll issues, managing breaks/lunches, issue warnings, probation write ups, report and assist with technical issues when needed. Selected Contributions:
- Assisted in the creation of policies, procedures, and training assessments for new leads. Created SOP for Google call outs, iCenter Call in Log, assisted in the creation process for lead training and was the primary person utilized for new hire orientation.
- Proactively run iOC/WAM when their department was not present by monitoring metrics to approve or deny tasks/requests that needed to be accomplished.
- Responsible for the training of new leads, completing assigned tasks by the supervisor as well as, providing assistance in making leads aware of and understand changes in procedures or job duties.
- Proficient and detail oriented in completing tasks needed to aid in the accuracy of weekly attendance and payroll submission for all Intent Analyst in the Austin iCenter.
- Administrator privileges to biostar, iCenterOnline.net, and HostMoster.com; for the deletion, addition, or modification of employee prints and accounts, for the Indy and Austin iCenters.
2010 - 2011
Health Outreach Coordinator
Identified and closed on new clients, maintained existing accounts with doctor's offices and facilities. Performed in-services and account reviews to promote company programs tailored to each account. Selected contributions:
- Primary contact between doctor's office and the Agency to ensure client satisfaction for each account.
- Performed weekly in-services to educate clients on programs offered by the company promoting referrals utilizing more of the Agency's services.
- Provided weekly and quarterly referral and client reports, reviewed phone calls, cold call logs, walk-in appointments and account reviews.
- Ensured that client issues were addressed and dealt with in an efficient manner; informing management staff of any problems that may have arisen.
2005 - 2009
Promoted to manager position to train and supervise two shipping and receiving associates. Managed back-end operations to ensure friendly and efficient transactions for each account. Selected Contributions:
- Sold over $500,000 in sales and implemented new inventory system reducing unnecessary company spending.
- Developed efficiency-enhancing workflow/process improvements that made it possible to accommodate increasing responsibilities by staff reductions.
- Negotiated contracts for new and existing clients for Minnesota, Mississippi, and Wisconsin.
- Facilitated continuous improvement activities for clients including regular call reviews, data coordination, analysis and presentation to clients.
2003 - 2004
Director of Service Partner Network
Developed rapport and maintained 15+ accounts. Advanced to larger accounts, while directing three employees, provided QA, inventory, merchandising and cost controls. Maintained high standards in customer satisfaction and motivating employees to deliver top performance. Selected Contributions:
- Introduced training programs that enhanced employee performance and helped build a motivated workforce.
- Quickly became a trusted employee to the company President, executive staff and Director of Operations earning a reputation for maintaining a positive attitude and producing high-quality work.
- Prepared weekly and monthly reports for each account.
- Provided direct support to each account to ensure a smooth transition with software or program changes.
1999 - 1999
Diploma & GED
The program is state & federally funded that was founded by Texas A&M, and run by the National Guard to help youths 16-18 years of age achieve both their GED and Diploma.