L&T ECC DIVISION
- The preparation of the companies QA manual control and supervision of all amendments and revisions
- Control and the distribution of all the companies quality documentation
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project
- Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the companies management
- Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
- Attend all pre-bid meetings and coordinate all project requirements with the project bidders.
- Attend client quality management meetings
- The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
- Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements
- Monitor the disposition of all issued non conformance reports.
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommend and implement improvements when required.