R&D Project Manager / Solution Architect
Nokia Siemens Networks
As R&D Software Project Manager (Actual position).
- Service requirements and specifications definition.
- Service implementation using Scrum methodology.
- Help local teams to prepare commercial offers, from technical point of view.
- Task definition and control using Jira tool.
- Software designing using UML and other tools.
- Cost control of the developments on going.
Training "Leading People" following "The Ken Blanchard Companies" method done for being promoted to this position.
- Requirements and specifications creation based on customer needs.
- Preparing technical description of commercial offers.
- Experience working with remote teams / Cross matrix management
- Applications design and programming for customer demonstrations or NOKIA platform testing.
- Expertise in Charging and Billing issues.
- Technical events organization for NOKIA employees or NOKIA customers about NOKIA platforms.
- Work References, Several system integration project in:
- Orange (France), SFR-Vodafone (France), TIM (Italy), Cosmote (Greece), O2 - British Telecom (Eire), Omnitel (Italy), Hutchison 3G (United Kingdom/Hong Kong), Djuice/Telenor (Norway), CSL (Hong Kong), Vodafone Israel, Telefónica, Terra and NOKIA departments.