Telecommunication engineer with 13 years of experience in this area. In my professional career I have been working mainly as a technological consultant, designing systems, platforms and applications for fix and mobile operators.I have a huge experience comes from the area of system integration, I've been in charge of several projects around Europe for NOKIA about this area. working with several technologies and platforms such as Solaris, HP and IBM blade servers. Switches Cisco and F5.In my actual position in Nokia Siemens Networks, I am working as Service R&D Project manager, including activities such as requirements definition, scheduling tasks and resources required for the service development and implementation, using tools such as UML, Scrum and Jira. I’m looking for new professional challenges; I’m a proactive person, with good skills for learning new issues in very short period of time and also I’m able to work under pressure with good skills to work constructively under stress in a multitasking environment including problem solving.
I’m looking for new professional challenges in a solid company with high growing expectations and also that it would be able to offer me a good career opportunity and development.
Oct 2000 - Jun 2012
R&D Project Manager / Solution Architect
Nokia Siemens Networks
As R&D Software Project Manager (Actual position).
- Service requirements and specifications definition.
- Service implementation using Scrum methodology.
- Help local teams to prepare commercial offers, from technical point of view.
- Task definition and control using Jira tool.
- Software designing using UML and other tools.
- Cost control of the developments on going.
Training "Leading People" following "The Ken Blanchard Companies" method done for being promoted to this position.
- Requirements and specifications creation based on customer needs.
- Preparing technical description of commercial offers.
- Experience working with remote teams / Cross matrix management
- Applications design and programming for customer demonstrations or NOKIA platform testing.
- Expertise in Charging and Billing issues.
- Technical events organization for NOKIA employees or NOKIA customers about NOKIA platforms.
- Work References, Several system integration project in:
- Orange (France), SFR-Vodafone (France), TIM (Italy), Cosmote (Greece), O2 - British Telecom (Eire), Omnitel (Italy), Hutchison 3G (United Kingdom/Hong Kong), Djuice/Telenor (Norway), CSL (Hong Kong), Vodafone Israel, Telefónica, Terra and NOKIA departments.
Mar 1998 - Oct 2000
Analysis, design and in some cases development of interfaces working mainly with Databases and service activation systems.
Definition of the user requirement for the operator’s systems.
Project and execution of the System Test.
Processes and data models definition for the client in its different activities, specially billing and service provisioning.
Project and resource management for the teams in charge of system development.
Analysis of some CRM product in order to know if it is possible to adapt to the client requirements.
●Service Provisioning System
This project aim was to develop an automatic flow through for the provisioning of the Intelligent Network and Direct Access Services.
●Functional Reengineering Project
Development of data and entity model and definition of processes for de areas of Product Catalogue, Provision, Sales, Clients, Billing, Commercial management, Contacts Management and Incidences management.
●IP Service Provisioning System
The aim of this project was the integration of INFRANET product (made by PORTAL) inside the Retevision environment. This product offers to their customers the activation and charging of Internet services. This project involved the areas of billing, customer care, provision and mediation.
●October 2011. ITIL introduction. 20 hours in Nokia Siemens Networks.
●February 2010. Project Cost control. 30 hours in Nokia Siemens Networks.
●September 2009. Scrum Method, 40 hours in Nokia Siemens Networks.
●November 2008. “Leading People" by The Ken Blanchard Companies method. 50 hours in Nokia Siemens Networks.
●June 2008. Installing and O&M of BigIP. 40 hours in Nokia.
●September 2007. EMC Architecture & O&M. 40 hours in Nokia.
●February 2004. WAP Browsing Platform. 40 hours in Nokia.
●November 2002. Multimedia Messaging Platform. 40 hours in Nokia.
●July 2002. GPRS system. 24 hours in Nokia.
●June 2002. Negotiation Skills. 30 hours in Nokia.
●April 2002. Finance. 30 hours in Nokia.
●October 2001, Java applications architecture and design using J2EE. 40 hours in Sun.
●July 2001, Oracle DBA. 80 hours in Da Vinci Consultancy.
●March 2001, Certificates and digital signatures applied in mobile phones. 23 hours in Nokia.
●February 2001, Commercial transactions using Mobile phones. 32 hours in Nokia.
●December 2000. GSM System. 24 hours in Nokia.
●November 2000, Advanced IP v6. 40 hours en Nokia.
●June 2000, Commercial Platform VANTIVE. 20 hours in Soluziona / Retevisión.
●May 2000, Project Management. 40 hours in Soluziona.
●October 1999, Consulting and Consultancy Tools. 40 hours in Soluziona.
●June 1999, Quality Systems. 20 hours in Soluziona.
●February 1999, Application Design and Planning. 20 hours in Soluziona.
Sep 1995 - Sep 1998
University La Salle (University Ramón Llull)
work done inside the telecommunications department.
● Projects related with communication systems and new technologies such as Microstrip, GSM, DECT y UMTS.
● Simulation and designing of communication Systems using emulator software MDS by Hewlett Packard.
● Research of different transmission models for mobile communications of narrow / wide band. The final scope of this research was a design of a complete wireless network for mobile communications services.
Sep 1991 - Sep 1995
Technical Telecommunications Engineering;
University La Salle (University Ramón Llull)
Branch of electronic systems.