Head of all organizational communications and member of the strategic planning & business development team for largest North San Diego Federally-Qualified Health Center. Created structure, protocols & policies, goals, strategies & tactics of a new department in the organization, from scattered efforts into a streamlined, award-winning communications & marketing department.
- After 24 months of implementing a focused, integrated communications & marketing plan, grew to become #1 in the market share.
- Increased new patient growth by 33% in 24 months.
- Lead data analytics development working with IT to implement new reports and track marketing metrics. Compiled and presented data to various leadership audiences.
- Lead social media engagement strategy increasing engagement by 170% within 12 months.
- Grew media relations presence to gain over 50% increase in featured articles and media mentions.
- Directed all crisis communication efforts including creation of tailored crisis communication plan addressing a variety of potential crises.
- Authored all executive communications including correspondence internally and externally on behalf of CEO, Chiefs & VP's.
- Led re-brand of organization including brand strategy, logo development, newly-designed and mobile-optimized website and social media resulting in Healthcare Communicators of San Diego 2015 Finest Award for Publications, Collateral & Design category.
- Led major organizational projects including updating all exterior & interior signage at over 10 locations and corporate office and crafted all healthcare advocacy communication working with State healthcare representatives.
- In collaboration with Strategy & Development and Construction & Facilities teams, worked to design and open 3 new health center locations.
- Led Communications Board Committee, regularly made executive presentations, managed all communications vendors and mentored & grew communications department team.
- Awarded organization's 2014 Leader of the Year Award