Lead Software Developer
Qualtrak Solutions Ltd
Designing Azure Cloud scalable architecture as a proof of concept for migration of Coach on-premise solution to cloud solution. Including Azure Service Bus with Queues and Topics, asynchronous Entity Framework, ASP.NET Web API and SignalR for bi-directional calls between client and server.
QTag - integrating Coach with Engage product in cloud. Using Azure Table/Blob storage, Azure SQL, Mobile Services, Websites and WebJobs.
Scheduler Engine - automatically select calls for evaluation on Daily, Monthly, Quarterly and Custom basis. BDD tested with Gherkin (Given, When, Then) and SpecFlow.
Coach REST API's - Coding (ASP.NET Web API) and documenting (markdown).
QCRPM (Qualtrak Coach Release Package Manager) - a full release package manager for Coach implemented with Powershell and psake, hooked in to TeamCity and Amazon S3 for Coach releases. Sent as mail to developers and QA with last commit message and link to download the Powershell powered installer.
- F#, C#, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework, Ninject, Nlog2, Prism, Powershell, SQLServer, Silverlight, node.js, TeamCity, psake...
- Azure mobile services, table storage, service bus.
Testing technologies used:
- xUnit.net, SpecFlow, mocha, Cucumber
- Scrum/Agile with Assembla and JIRA.
- Continuous Integration with TeamCity
- Source control with Git and Mercurial