To be an essential member of a multifaceted team where creative solutions and innovative design are critical to the every day successes that contribute to meeting long term goals.
Mac OSX Platform
Proficient using Mac operating system
Proficient using PC platform. Currently using windows XP for work purposes.
Proficient in all Microsoft office suite applications including; Power Point, Excel, Access, and Outlook
Product Line Management
Experience using Product Line Management (PLM) software in the product life cycle.
Business Objects Reporting
Proficient in using Business Objects software for reporting purposes. Act as point person for creating and designing new reports for U.S. Sales and Merchandising teams.
Designed and maintain my first website, Tasteislife.com, using the blogging software Wordpress.
Adobe Creative Suite
Use Adobe Photoshop and, Illustrator to create and edit images and templates for website / logo design.
Mar 2009 - Present
Associate Manager Forecasting & Planning
- Manage forecasting for $100 mil. US lifestyle and kids product in addition to Associate Manager Sales Planning duties.
- Coordinate the strategic forecasting of over 1,000 SKUs with U.S. Merchandising and U.S. Sales from the product creation stage, through the selling process, all the way to shipping and tracking.
- Assist U.S. sales force through forecasting process to hit their financial goals for each quarter
- Developed the system to control the gathering, analysis, and distribution of national U.S. retailer sales information.
- Work with global product marketing and U.S. merchandising to identify and track key collections in the marketplace each season
- Manage and provide creative design direction to the catalog and design team in the development and execution of quarterly Edge Catalog for a $15 million business.
- Re-designed and delivered the Q1 2010 Edge Catalog ahead of schedule and under budget.
- Develop new sales tools and processes to better track and plan Reebok lifestyle and kids business
Aug 2007 - Mar 2009
Associate Manager Sales Planning
- Manage all planning materials for a footwear line of over 1000 SKUs.
- Collaborate with Global Product Merchandising, U.S. Merchandising, and U.S. Sales to strategically plan the lifestyle and kid’s footwear ranges in multiple regions and trade channels.
- Collaborate with global marketing team and US merchandising team to gather attain, organize and communicate all market information to US sales force in a timely fashion.
- Instrumental in merchandising the Kid’s footwear global product marketing offerings to improve and better suit the unique needs and demands of the US market.
- Analyze and relay information from the sales field to merchandising and product marketing teams resulting in stronger, more custom line.
- Drive creative direction, execution and delivery of quarterly product catalogs distributed to top sales accounts across the U.S.
- Point person for monthly reporting for conference calls and ad hoc reporting needs for over 40 sales and merchandising team members.
- Assist in the coordination and launch of planning materials for all key corporate initiatives and launches in lifestyle and kids footwear.
Feb 2007 - Aug 2007
National Accounts Sales Intern
- Supported US Vice President and Director for the Foot Inc. sales team.
- Compiled sales data, researched and analyzed market trends and competitors.
Apr 2007 - Aug 2007
- Supported Director in management of Kohl's, Sears and JCPenny marketing accruals.
- Updated account trackers, reviewed ads, and built a database for ad tracking and approvals to facilitate the account review process.
- Maintained marketing claim fund forms for key accounts.
- Assisted Marketing Director in timely cleanup of all outstanding deductions for $2 million marketing budget.
- Organize and participate in monthly team status calls.Co-managed the creation and execution of various point of purchase marketing for major US retailers.
May 2006 - Present
Bachelor of Business Administration
The College of William & Mary
My South Boston Kickball team after winning the 2008 championship.
I play soccer on a daily basis and compete with a Reebok team around the Boston area. This picture is of my St. Sebastian's High School varsity team.
In my spare time I act as the manager, web master / developer community admin and marketing director of an new band called "Taste". Click the link to see the website I designed.
Two years ago I started taking piano lessons to fulfill a lifetime goal of playing an instrument