Vice President, Human Resources
Global Healthcare Exchange
Owned human capital strategy to maximize organizational growth and development. Served as a member of the executive team and primary interface with Board of Director's Compensation Committee charged with steering analysis and strategic recommendations. Led the Human Resources function at 5 locations with approximately 500 employees. Coached and managed 4 direct reports and maintained a $1.6M budget.
- Partnered with VP, Marketing to develop enterprise wide internal communication program to ensure clear and consistent messaging to align employees with revised corporate strategy.
- Spearheaded forward-thinking benefit cost containment by implementing a high deductible health plan that lowered insurance premiums by 8% over a three year period.
- Streamlined the merit/bonus process for managers & employees by revising and rolling out an enhanced performance management structure.
- Strengthened talent within the organization and supported effective succession planning by developing Leadership Bootcamp training program and leadership pipeline structure.
- Partnered with executive team to facilitate organizational restructure from a functional group model to a business unit model with shared services with a goal of creating visibility into division P&L performance.