Snohomish Community Church
I came to SCC as part of an intentional planned transition to Lead Pastor. The founding pastor wished to transition to a support role which was accomplished after one year. Since taking over as Lead Pastor in 2007 the church has accomplished the following:
- Refined the vision and strategy of the church for moving into the future
- Growth from around 600 in regular attendance to 900+
- Completed a successful capital campaign to build a 10,000 square foot addition to church facility
- Hired a Family Pastor, Youth Pastor, Worship Pastor and Adult Ministries Pastor
- Initiated a multisite/church planting network with the first Campus scheduled to launch in the Fall of 2012
- Implemented a leadership development process driven by a small group coaching model.
As the Lead Pastor, in addition to common Pastoral responsibiities, my primary emphasis include:
- Oversee Staff: Five Pastoral Staff as direct reports with Four Administrative Assistants; Five Part-time directors; Three Part-time facilities personnel also on staff
- Primary Preaching Pastor
- Primary vision developer and communicator
- Oversee church-wide communication pieces
- Oversee Church Planting Team
- Oversee Leadership Development Team.