Analyst (Vehicle and Asset Finance: Analytics and Insights)
- Inform business decisions through data and analytics.
- Identify opportunities to mitigate revenue leakage and grow profitability, ensuring portfolio optimization.
- Develop business cases for potential product offerings by analysing the feasibility and formulating implementation strategies.
- Conduct global industry analyses and contextualise the insights to local business relevance.
- Analyse market trends and provide customer insights to business to assist with product decisions
- Utilize a project management approach to liaise between the business teams, with the objective of increasing productivity and feeding information to the greater business.
- Periodically build and compile business reports and presentations to assist the executive team with monitoring business health.
- Proactively analyse segment performance:
- Tracking performance against budgets and ROE expectations.
- Monitor profitability by analyzing sales, costs and risk factors.
- Evaluate end to end value chain performance, finding indicators and discovering how changes in operations will improve results.
- Proposed solutions to improve system inefficiencies and reduce total expenses and turnaround times.