Asst. to the Pastor: Youth and Young Families
Youth (Jr. and Sr. High):
- Planned and organized Youth meetings throughout the week.
- Took students to conferences and retreats.
- Discipled students to encourage them to grow in their faith.
- Assist and reached out to families with young children.
- Led Bible Studies and various meetings for LRPC's college/career group.
- Implemented new ideas and a vision for the small ministry.
Twenties and Thirties:
- Started a growing group at LRPC for those who have recently entered the "working world."
- Organized and led Sunday School lessons on Peacemakers and the Book of Hebrews.
- Planned monthly events for the group to get together and grow in relationship.
- Led in Worship on Sunday mornings.
- Assisted in the Summer VBS program to reach young families in the community.
- Initiated Licensure/Ordination exams in the Chesapeake Presbytery.
- Visited members in the hospital.