May 2007 - Present
- Responsible for planning schedules and maintaining accuracy of files.
- Put together awards and ceremonies.
- Typed instructions and notices documents using word proccessor.
- Delieverd daily reports for the count of all employees.
- In charge of checking in personnel
Jun 2006 - Jan 2007
- Day time bagger.
- Stock groceries on the night shift.
- Worked in frozen foods section.
- Janitorial responsibilities.
Mar 2007 - May 2007
Navy Training Command
Aug 2003 - May 2006
- I want to work in a bussiness atmoshphere in a government position.
- Enjoy writing and typing.
- Interested in a job that has aswome benefits and thats stable.