Sr. Lead Multimedia Course Developer
CenturyLink Inc. is the third largest landline operator. The Company provides a range of communications services, including local and long distance voice, wholesale network access, high-speed Internet access, managed hosting and collocation services, other data services and video services.The Regional Markets Group provides products and services to consumers, small to medium sized businesses and regional enterprise customers.
- Managing a team of contract instructional designers to stand up CenturyLink Sales University.
- Developing new hire and continuing education curricula (ILT (CAI), V-ILT, WBT/CBT, and blended solutions) to support the sales and service functions for the Business Technology Sales organization.
- Current authoring tools include PowerPoint, Captivate 6.0/8.0, Articulate Storyline 2, SnagIt, Oracle UPK, Brainshark, PowToons, Flash, Muse, and in-house Dynamic Web Template (DWT).
- Work stream and collaboration tools include SharePoint, DocShare, Salesforce.com (and Chatter), and corporate intranet.
- LMS platform: SuccessFactors.