Developed and implemented strategic plans to reach Divisional operating goals. This included directing new product development efforts, marketing communication, channel design programs, pricing and branding activities to penetrate new and existing markets. Conducted due diligence for acquisitions and managed strategic alliances as key components to strengthening product portfolios. The position had seven direct reports managing up to 45 people with revenue in excess of $400 million.
• Led Belden’s new product initiatives adding $171.6 million in revenue, and $63.2 million in margin contribution over five years.
• Directed the implementation of processes for the development of new products that reduced the “Time to Market,” contributing additional revenue of $28.5 million over five years.
• Improved margins by managing discounts on sales through disciplined pricing practices/policies, yielding an additional $13.1 million in earnings over five years.
• Architect of successful business alliance with a connectivity manufacturer to allow solution selling which accounted for 40% of the networking business.
• Banana Peel Cable Patent – Products first introduced in 2002 resulting in a revenue stream exceeding millions.