Keane Lim Wai Kuen
- Seri Kembangan Selangor
- [email protected]
Work Description :
- Perform data processing and operation support.
- Maintain and manage online transactions and information.
- Verify data and maintain data quality.
- Assist in administration of daily departmental operations: -
•Generating daily business report and to be submitted to departmental manager & COO perusal.
•on company websites and all activity to be required.
•Respond customer inquiry via different chat tool such as email, live-chat, Forum & phone call.
•Provide installation guideline & Tutorial to client (software).
•Case Study on competitors’ promotions activities/ research & conceive idea for product promotion.
• To monitor past due and delinquent accounts and constantly follow up collection activities and take proactive action.
• To Process of credit transfer/adjustment & accounts setoff request.
• Handling miscellaneous incoming request (LPI waiver/DD change & etc...)
• Discuss/offer/Negotiates of Term Loan Conversion program to customer who suffer on financial difficulty.
• Preparing Term Loan/Restructure finance documentation.
• provides consultation/advisory to customer who have had financial difficulty (AKPK)
• Knowledge gained in banking software, e.g. Profitera, CardPac, Ms.Office...etc.
Perform monitoring the health of applications, to support the related business with focus on assisting in problem resolution and operational routines (SLA/SLM)
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Ensure monitoring of application parameters and alert exceptions to respective support groups on time to prevent any possible impact.
• Understand the services to the extent of knowing the customer impact
• Contribute to First Level Resolution and Automation of monitoring.
• To gain expertise on various Operating System and Scripting.
• To ensure documentation, reports, procedures are in place for the scope of monitoring/incident management and enforced for quality in operational processes.
• Provide input during acceptance phase of migration of new activity transition
• To ensure monitoring/incident management process followed conforms to Group IT standards.
• To assist in automating the manual monitoring.
• Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times and Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies.
1]. ITILv3 Foundation.
2]. How to Unleash Your Creative Thinking
3]. Tech Aware Week -: Wealth Mgmt (Finantix)
4]. Microsoft Excel 2010
5]. SEED Program (Staff Enrichment and Education Development)
H1 2010 Spot Awards - Zero MC taken in H1 2000
H1 2011 Spot Awards - Zero MC taken in H1 2001
Configuring and managing the Company’s site harvesting and crawling the system as well as any third party Internet content providers. Some research work is necessary as to stay on top of all relevant site launches or reconfigurations and responding to clients’ requests and investigating potential issues.
•To display sound judgment of sources to be added to Internet Monitoring and to which provider, undertake researching work to stay on top of all relevant site launches or reconfigurations and perform database linkages are part and parcel of the daily job requirements.
•Manages day-to-day operations of the Internet Monitoring system to ensure stability, reliability and availability of internet contents (harvesting) and services for the business.
•Troubleshooting and resolution of Internet Monitoring issues (corrupted content / missing content).
•Monitoring platform and servers via dashboards / systems console for executives, account support, and operations personnel.
•Ensuring the service runs optimally and all service issues are dealt with proactively and promptly. - Reporting of key Monitoring KPIs and metrics.
Spoken/Written languages : English, Bahasa, Cantonese/ Mandarin.
Languages/Skills : Microsoft Excel, HTML, XML, Ubuntu, Adobe Photoshop