Entry Control Officer
- Actively meeting and greeting all persons approaching the Staff Entry desk and provide a high level of customer service.
- Provide a smooth access and egress flow by confirming external customers approved visits via the visitor management system, and effectively following up any non-registered visitors while providing a high level of customer service.
- Ensure only authorized persons are allowed to enter the premises and using access control monitor to confirm card owner’s identity.
- Conduct systems, data base and process audits as required. Investigate to identify causes or concerned parties and follow up appropriately for resolution as per SOP.
- Report all persons behaving suspiciously or unlawfully, access breaches, unruly conduct, non-compliance incidents and any other incidents of concern to the Supervisor, Entry Control or Security Shift Supervisor/Manager.
- Provide a high level of support services to contractors, joint ventures and hotel partners regarding new access cards registrations, lost or faulty access cards & replacements and respond to any esquires made.
- Perform administrative tasks including reports and compilation of statistics.