SEAGF Secretariat Staffer
South-East Asian Games Federation
- Staff Officer to Chairman, Sport and Rules Committee
- Staffed office of President SEAGF, Minister of Social and Family Dev, Tan Chuan-Jin
- Assisted Chairman, EXCO, Former Senior Minister of State, Dr. Tan Eng-Liang in duties
- Worked closely with 2 other staffers to execute duties of the Office of the SEAGF
- Spearheaded organisation of SEAGF Family Dinner before SEA Games Opening Ceremony hosting all council members, including royalties and politicians (2/6/15)
- Organised SEAGF Council Meetings of various committees (Medical, Sport/Rules, EXCO)
- Prepared meeting agendas to be deliberated and oversaw smooth running of meetings
- Prepared final cumulative agendas from all meetings to be deliberated in Minister Tan Chuan-Jin's Main Council Meeting
- Officer-In-Charge of Medal Presentation Duties amongst VIPs, SEAGF Council Members and Honorary Presidents.
- Managed schedules of local sports and SEAGF officials, and liaised with office of other local VIPs
- Oversaw protocol for Victory Ceremonies involving SEAGF Council Members and guests
- Advised Singapore SEA Games Organising Committee on proper salutations and order of precedence for VIPs, SEAGF Council Members and Sports Administrators.