I am a professional who in 2007 decided to make a career shift to Public Relations. I've recently been laid off but I'm undaunted and I am looking to gain more experience and continue to truly flourish in the field of Public Relations. I'm currently working part-time at a wine store and co-hosting for the cable access show "From Grapes To Glass". Thank you for visiting my page; have a great day.
Aug 2008 - Jan 2009
Associate Account Executive
- Managed all internal Public Relations efforts for company including; writing and dissemination of press releases, creation of marketing calendars, wrote case studies and tracked media placements.
- Worked closely with both the President and CEO of Brandonology on various projects and attended client meetings.
- Researched and developed data for client meetings and presentations.
- Participated in weekly employee brainstorming sessions for ongoing and new accounts.
- Reviewed and tracked all client approved estimates for accuracy and timeliness.
- Operated as a liaison for clients, creative services and upper management.
- Interacted daily with creative services to ensure project completion.
Sep 2007 - Aug 2008
- Functioned as both an account manger and account coordinator for multiple clients including; Moise's, GRM, Lightning Van Lines, Inter S & R and Countwise
- Assisted in; writing press releases, pitch letters, website content and inter office materials
- Supervised a staff of account executives and copy writers.
- Oversaw day-to-day operations of the office as the liaison for the President/CEO
- Coordinated and participated in client meetings/conference calls
- Administered all invoices and process payments from clients
Oct 2003 - Sep 2007
- Processed the CBS weekly and KingWorld biweekly payrolls.
- Managed the following; created on demand checks, produced voids and reissues, filed timesheets, payroll registers and bank confirmations
- Organized and coordinated payrolls for the biweekly Showtime and Sundance channels and the weekly IS&T, MTV, Showtime, Sundance and corporate temporary staffing payrolls.
- Streamlined the process for timely remittance of all garnishments for Corporate, Showtime, Sundance and IS&T payrolls by creating excel templates.
- Initiated garnishments by; inputting new garnishments, mailing garnishment requests and closing completed garnishments.
- Was accountable for distributing petty cash to all corporate Viacom/CBS employees and kept records of all transactions.
- Reviewed and audited all HRIS input for all appropriate payroll systems.
Oct 2003 - Aug 2004
- Provided short-term temporary support to company executives in the following departments: Litigation Support and Payroll Department.
- Worked directly with the Director and to two Managers of the Litigation Support group.
- Maintained integrity of filing system by updating the indexing system that efficiently streamlined access to Viacom's legal files.
- Supported the organizational workflow of files and records by; categorizing, maintaining, tracking and storing data.
- Assisted document review, data gathering, copying, filing and mailing documents.
- Performed legal and fact-based research.
- Aided the Payroll department by being the primary contact for; input, organization, research, shipping and storage of over 1400 Freelance timesheets weekly.
- Improved storage and research procedures for Freelance timesheets within the Payroll Dept.
- Sealed and distributed checks.
Nov 2000 - Jun 2003
- Developed and retained a base of over one hundred clients.
- Created and implemented client solutions based on a thorough assessment and the company’s relevant product line.
- Maintained client satisfaction by being accessible for all questions or problems and conducting annual reviews, while continuously building client base.
- Traveled to various customer locations to aid in the process and provide high quality customer service at all times to all customers.
- Conducted financial planning seminars for a wide range of needs and purposes.