#UNDISPUTED FACT: The Cloud will change everything in 2018 and beyond!
I am a sales professional with over 15 years of experience within the Healthcare IT and medical device industry with a focus on Sales, Marketing and Business Development. My distinguished record for industry leaders within the Healthcare and software industries has provided me with the foundational experience to build sales departments, implement cost-effective marketing plans, launch new products and foster emerging startup companies.
As a people-person, I help organizations deliver on their promise to provide “A Human Approach to Healthcare Technology”. I strive to improve the working lives of healthcare professionals by offering appropriate solutions and services that increase efficiency and healthcare practice performance, improve patient care, and grow and strengthen the customer relationships.
Creative problem solver with exceptional multi-tasking capabilities, and strong planning & implementation skills. Quickly grasps new concepts and theories - adaptive, resilient and professional.
♘ I DEVELOP new business and approach every sale from a solutions perspective (NOT one who goes in & tenders at the lowest price to win business).
♘ Honored by Marquis Who's Who in the world FIVE (5) years in a row for consistent top performance...
♘ I Plan with military PRECISION...If Plan "A" fails,I execute B & C...
♝EXPERT knowledge of:
√ most-in-demand Health Management Systems (HMS) - Open MRS platforms, EMR, EHR and HL7 messaging capabilities.
√ ERP/Retail & Security Software / Data Center/ Intelligent Infra/ CLOUD/ IoT/ VAS & Mobile Apps/ e-Commerce/ Big Data/ Unified Comms.
♝ESTABLISHED contacts within the Medical Technology Firms, Medical Providers, Health Plans/Payers and life sciences verticals in addition to BFSI, Micro Finance Institutions (MFI's), Telcos/ISP's, The Public Sector (Governments) and Enterprise Markets within Sub-Saharan Africa.
Developed GTM strategies for tech starts-ups and SMB's within the BFSI market vertical in Sub-Saharan Africa.
• Business Process Optimizations
• Miller Heiman Strategic Selling
• Channel Management Methodologies
• Customer Facing Team Development.
• Go to market Planning: Products / Service Planning to Execution.
• Organizational Management.
- Change Management.
- Channel Management Methodologies.
Directed firm's overall sales and strategic planning within Sub -Saharan Africa.
• Developed and drove a regional banking software sales strategy. Negotiated and won critical deals.
• Drove aggressive sales strategy generating consistent double-digit sales & revenue growth.
• Drove distribution business planning, Go-To-Market strategies and provided cogent value propositions, mind-share and support.
New Business Overall management of Marketing Program to generate agreed revenues and exceed targets.
• Developed and drove a national marketing communications program.
• Drove aggressive Marketing Programs generating consistent double-digit Sales & revenue growth.
Oversee, Initiate, develop and supervised customer service operations for rendering and achieving quality services as well as optimizing customer satisfaction levels and generating additional avenues for business.
• Identified, created and delivered competitive advantage through formulating a new strategic direction for Customer Experience; establishing need for change; raised the ‘Customer Experience’ profile; planned and implemented new Customer Experience blueprint/framework with supporting strategies & policy.
• Established, led & managed the operations, delivery, quality and costs associated with provision of several high volume and specialist Call Centers / Contact Centers in both the Kenyan and Ugandan market.
• Led the creation of high-performance ‘customer-driven’ cultures through managing business-led culture transformation projects.
Wrote to field representatives, medical personnel, and others to obtain further information, quote rates, or explain company underwriting policies.
• First class underwriter. Saved company unnecessary losses by avoiding exposure to unfavourable risks.
The University of Cumbria (UK) has partnered with The Robert Kennedy College, Switzerland, to provide the first MBA in the world in Leadership and Sustainability. An 18-Month fast-track Programme. Designed for tomorrow’s leader, the MBA in Leadership and Sustainability creates distinctive managers with a unique leadership-oriented career opportunity.
My Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Case Study Dissertation titled “Marketing Strategies for achieving consistent commercial success in the Emerging Markets”,
It's all about EXECUTION
Honored by Marquis Who's Who in the World in 2011, 2012 & 2013 30th Pearl Anniversary (Classic), 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 editions!!
Awarded the 2018 Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award.
TM Forum Excellence Awards & Global Excellence Nominee 2018/19!!