Business Development Director - Sub Saharan -AFRICA
CMG USA Inc
We are a “formidable force” in the global software, mobile money platforms, network security and telecoms infrastructure solutions space; with unique strengths in the Emerging Markets:
☁ We are headquartered in Silicon Valley with global offices located in USA, UK, UAE and AFRICA.
☁ We have +100 people and 4 offices globally; serving +100 customers with 12% of the Fortune 500 as our customers.
All Sales activities including pipeline management, pre-sales, solutioning, estimation, bidding, contract negotiations.Maintaining and enhancing partner relationships.
• Grew regional software sales through partners and selling to targeted banks, financial institutions and telco Opcos in East, West & Central Africa cluster of countries ( Etisalat, Airtel, Vodacom, MTN, Globacom, Tigo, Telkom Orange, Mcel, etc)
• Led strategic engagements with C-Level Executives within regional MFI's/ telco OpCos/Distributors.
• Negotiated and won critical new business deals in Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Burundi, Ethiopia, Congo (DRC), Mozambique, Senegal, Sudan and UAE.
• Identified, recruited and built capacities of distributors through REG - Recruit, Enable and Grow Partner - to achieve market share lead, revenue growth and product traction in the region.
• Helped more than 5 MNO's and 10 FI's in Africa roll out robust Mobile Money Platforms meant to effectively manage loan portfolios, increase transactional volumes and accelerate new products to market.