VP & Multicultural Group Head, Brand Marketing and Communications
Oversee the day-to-day operations and strategic initiatives for PMK-BNC's Brand Marketing and Communications multicultural practice. Established strategic partnerships with key leaders across the entertainment and media landscape with digital media publishers, television (TV) networks, movie studios and social influencers.
- Founded PMK-BNC's branded multicultural practice, VOCES. Generated over $1.5 million in digital revenue from organic business within five-months of hire and $3.8 million in projected growth.
- Created and managed entertainment media partnerships for clients; acted as a conduit between brands and social influencers to create content that optimize business-to-consumer (B2C) engagement.
- Led content marketing strategy and partner integrations for brands to scale content marketing initiatives and produce cross-channel marketing experiences to drive customer engagement.
- Initiated the creation and standardization of business intelligence and planning tools for the agency; created "celebrity talent dashboards" for brands and for vetting potential influencer partnerships.
- Negotiated and managed strategic media partnerships with digital publishers to create influencer-driven campaigns to curate content and publish experience-driven stories to monetize content at large cultural events for Samsung (i.e., Austin City Limits, Coachella, Lollapalooza, SXSW and Sundance).
- Managed a cross-functional team of agency partners, sales team, engineers, celebrities and social influencers to support the national launch of Samsung's 837 flagship retail store in New York City.
Clients: Activision, Audi USA (auto), Blizzard Entertainment (eSports), Converse, Ketel One Vodka (Diageo), Pepsi and Samsung Mobile.