Custom Clearance Senior
AM Foods Group (AM Foods, Gourmet Egypt and AM International)
- Leading custom clearing team and handle tasks between my teamwork according to business status.
- Handle all shipping processes and negotiate the freight rates with shipping lines and forwarders.
- Check and review all shipments documents to ensure them compliance with the Egyptian regulations and classifying the invoices items according to the right HS Code that should be applied.
- Check and review the labeling data to ensure them compliance with the Egyptian Standard Specifications and to avoid any treatments on shipments arrival.
- Prepare weekly reports of clearing status and of expected shipments will be transporting to warehouses and handle transportation with supply chain department according to stores capacities.
- Follow up all customs procedures with our clearing agents at ports and work on solving any issue with Customs if found as soon as possible to avoid any demurrage.
- Prepare weekly reports of taxes and expected needed payments to customs and clearing agents and handle them with the Finance department.
- Follow up labs results and work on getting the health releases ASAP.
- Attending meetings,courses and workshops related to my career, and Working to improve the performance of my department.