President & Chief eXperience Officer (CXO)
Collaborate with the Founder and CEO to develop and implement a growth-focused strategic plan - specifically to ensure that Post Launch's fiscal, operational, marketing, human resource, technology and programmatic strategies are effectively implemented across all segments of the organization.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage the contracts and day-to-day operations for Post Launch.
- Provide overall leadership of operational priorities, projects, and activities, maintaining appropriate communications within and between Post Launch and any external partners.
- Oversee administrative activities from contract award to contract completion.
- Supervise, manage, and mentor all managers and directors including complete and objective appraisal of performance.
- Preside over quality control.
- Hire, train, and terminate employees.
- Pursue and procure appropriate funding opportunities that will help support the Post Launch mission.
- Plan and participate in education and training sessions for Post Launch personnel in the domain of web presence marketing.
- Assist the Founder and CEO with business strategy across all vectors of the Post Launch organization.