Grade 8 Social Studies Student Teacher
Ansonia Public Schools
- Taught United States History and Current Events to a diverse group of 8th grade students.
- Implemented and measured DATA strategies for increased student performance.
- Executed a variety of teaching techniques to encourage critical thinking and discussion.
- Worked with teachers in organizing class trip to Mashantucket Pequot Museum.
- Guided and monitored student projects about Native American culture for the town's Multicultural Fair.
- Coordinated with Music teacher for interdisciplinary presentation.
- Utilized mobile notebook units, webquests, and interactive white board.
- Attended Social Studies DATA team meetings, grade level team meetings, and faculty meetings.