William is a results driven, dynamic business development professional with over seven years experience in progressively higher levels of responsibility with a proven track record in quota driven environments. Hands-on manager and expert in building top producing sales teams as well as a leader and sales hunter. Highly developed negotiation skills with a history of experience cultivating strategic business partnerships within client base and internal partners. William possesses outstanding leadership, communication, public speaking, organization, and presentation skills. Consistently sustains strong revenue gains despite fiercely competitive and declining markets.
Business Logistics Manager
- Solely responsible for managing the flow of all ocean freight, documents and information for 18 accounts in order to meet client expectations.
- Assist in the development of new client sales.
Executive Director National Accounts
- Responsible for managing and maintaining current account base of $7M as well as outside sales for new business
- Created new and more efficient business solutions for current and new clients, which increased their profits as well as APLL’s.
- Maintained and established strong relations with clients.
Director Fashion Retail / National Accounts
- Handled a $35M annual account base.
- Responsible for business development within new multi-million dollar accounts
- Grew existing business and uncovered new opportunities to streamline the customers supply chain.
- Acted as a manager for the regional National account Executives who were managing remote locations for my accounts.
Director, Fashion & Retail
- Responsible for directing DHL’s Field and National sales teams to gain and develop relationships within the Fashion and Retail industry. Utilizing my strategic direction for this unique vertical.
- Helped tailor DHL’s current products to meet the needs of the market.
- Generated 3.2M Euros of new business from March 06 through the remainder of the year, far exceeding budget. (350k Euros a month)
Jul 2009 - Dec 2009
Director, US Business Development
East Coast Warehouse & Distribution
·Responsible for all US sales of East Coast Warehouse & Distribution’s services (Cold Chain Logistics).
·Manage the sales efforts and within the US market.
·Manages and maintains a database of prospective accounts as well as convert the customer over to our brokerage arm.
·Generates leads through personal contacts, source material, company records, industry contacts, and existing CRM Database.
·Increases customer demand and implements a Sales Strategic Plan to accommodate corporation goals.
·Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and competitive information.
Prepares periodic sales reports and assigns sales territories for Business Development Representatives as well as handles staffing, training, and performance evaluations
Jun 2008 - Jul 2009
Director US Sales
- Responsible for all US sales of LOG-NET’s products.
- Manage the sales efforts and technical team with in the US market.
- Manages, initiates, develops, and maintains a database of prospective accounts.
- Generates leads through personal contacts, source material, company records, industry contacts, and existing CRM Database.
- Increases customer demand and implements a Sales Strategic Plan to accommodate corporation goals.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules, and competitive information.
- Prepares periodic sales reports and assigns sales territories for Business Development Representatives as well as handles staffing, training, and performance evaluations.