With 15 years e-business Management expertise and successful track records, Im' in a psoition to lead a company to next level of their Digital Ambition. I am certain that my skills and experiences when linked with the vision of this company will create profitable results and empower your online visibility.
My background includes more significant experiences in:
- Online , Web Marketing Strategy & e-commerce expertise (SEO, SEA, acquisition process)
- Retail banking, Insurance Market, Travel Market & Hospitality Business
- Internet Banking & servicing usability and customers centricity
- Extending from inception of an innovative strategies, through preparing and presenting persuasive business plans to the Executive committee
- Insuring the commercial success of the programs
- Social Media Strategies
In addition of above experiences, I can offer:
- Entrepreneurship & settler skills
- Leadership skills while managing the creative process, motivating and empowering team members, defining & fine-tuning e-marketing plans & projects, and juggling multiple projects. I am a proficient top manager and profit-minded leader
- Strong communication skills as enthusiasm and an "never give up" spirit
Sports (Golf, sailing, walking, ski)
Personal development, Leadership, Entrepreneurship, New technologies, Co-creation, Change Management
Reading, traveling, nature
Digital Expert (Strategy & Operations), Marketing Technologist with a solid understanding of key drivers for consumers digital purchasing and digital behaviors. Expertise in Inbound marketing , e-commerce, M-commerce, M-payment & Social Media, Social Media Marketing & Driven by Innovation.
"Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality." - Warren G. Bennis
Nov 2008 - 2012
Head of e-Business & Innovation
· Define and lead AXA Bank Europe e-business, e-banking & Digital "Vision &Strategy" (e-channels/front-ends for online activities, Social media, Mobile)
o Defining online services & functionalities (Google Adwords & Map, Facebook CPC, global contracts, CMS, e-mailing platform) & insuring cross branches convergence.
· e.g. :AXA Banque France Mobile Banking: Full Transactional functionalities (consultation & payments) and Multi-Devices (IPhone & Blackberry Apps, Web Browser Rendering). Facebook Game pilot project (Cz & Ch)
o Defining Online KPI’s and related Web Analytics measures & reporting cross branches
· Lead & support European online, e-business operations:
o Coaching & coordinating digital activities and online traffic building, online campaigns transversally with the local branches (Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, France, Hungary, Germany).
§ e.g. :AXA Bank Cz Greenfields retail savings activities: first year results: 35.000 customers acquired (55% online) & 400Mio€ collected
o Lead the Bank Digital Board (members: Branches CEO or Senior Executive)
· Team: 1 direct report, 5 functional reports
2006 - 2008
e-Business Manager AXA Belgium
- Manage, define and conceptualize the B2B, B2B2C & B2C Online communication Channel
- Creating new and innovative strategy & program, extending from inception of the idea, through presenting a persuasive business plans to the Executive committee and insuring the commercial success of a International B2C Travel insurances project with worldwide online subscription www.axa-schengen.com ; 15.000 New online customers/year
- Team : 5 direct reports
2002 - 2006
Web Marketing & Extranet Manager
- Management of the B2B, B2B2C e‑communication Channel and e‑Commerce projects
- Management & Business development of an Extranet Portal Site dedicated to 7.000 Insurances Brokers & Bank Agents offices.
- Define & develop collaborative content management & publishing process
- 6.000 pages under management deployed by 80 authors through templates & workflows process
- Sector Web Project coordinator involving the major Belgian Insurances companies within Brocom
- Team : 5 direct reports
2000 - 2002
Web Marketing Manager
- Managing the front-end development, the usability and the ergonomic of a Vertical Financial Portal site (B2C) to the local market
- Team : 2 direct reports (Usability & Content)
1993 - 2000
CEO & Co-Founder SOFRA TRADING Bvba (Start-up)
- INTERNET activities: Launch & Management of the first European Vertical PortalWeb site dedicated to Hotels and Restaurants' suppliers.
- Guest Amenities : Trading Amenities in the most exclusive Palaces of France, Belgium and Switzerland
- One of the "preferred suppliers" of "Relais & Châteaux"
- Supplying +/- 75% of the European "Leading Hotels of the World"
2010 - 2010
Strategic Management training at IMD (International Institute for Management Development) - Business Programs (Switzerland)
2008 - 2009
SME's Management training in all related fields
- Giving the necessary Tools box to create and Manage a SME
- Management / Leadership
- People Management