Data Consultant / Project Manager
- Manage and report on large sets of data, providing data analysis and leveraging advanced analytics tools.
- Proactively apply quality management, risk mitigation, and customer satisfaction control procedures.
- Provide training and support over a variety of industry tools and services.
- Create custom work flows, reports, and business process maps based on individual clients' needs.
- Monitor progress and mitigate risk throughout the project cycle including deadlines, budget, and quality measures.
- Successfully manage several large and high-profile client projects, achieving top marks on client satisfaction surveys.