1998 - 2003
1999 - 2009
Six Pack lisence
Landmark School of Seamanship and Navigation
Mar 2011 - Dec 2011
Senior Business Development Executive
Collectively & Individually organized and implemented campaigns for SaaS modeled compensation software to streamline Human Resource Departments.
- These pertained to RPO, On-Boarding, Applicant Tracking, Performance Management & Compensation.
Dec 2009 - Feb 2011
Director of Business Development and Inside Sales
Highly effective Inside Sales Executive for a global human resource management company and software provider of E-Recruitment and Talent Management Software Solutions.
- Successfully progressed and managed sales opportunities through entire life cycle from inception to close.
- Created additional revenue streams with new channel partners and referral based sales opportunities.
- Generated multi-tier lead generation sales opportunities by cold calling and email campaigns in the US and Canadian Market. Created, implemented and expanded business development playbook to achieve annual revenue goals.
Sep 2008 - Dec 2009
Contracted Business Development Representative
Developed, implemented then managed several sales generating new business opportunity campaigns to increase market share within client’s industry vertical. Including:
- ERP platforms and Integration solutions.
- OEM manufacturing solutions for enterprise companies within private and government sector. Supply chain management solutions through “Kanban” methodologies.
- Distribution management software for national distributed alcoholic beverage supplier.
- Disaster recovery planning for enterprise companies within U.S. and Canada.
Apr 2006 - Sep 2008
Mortgage Account Executive
- Sold mortgage loan products specialized in non-conforming loans through outbound cold calling.
- Aggressively sought out new mortgage sales opportunities and pipeline revenue by originating refinance and new home owner loans.
- -Engaged with borrowers to accomplish specific goals with retail products.
Apr 2013 - Sep 2014
Contracted Outside Account Executive
LocalVox offers a SaaS model platform for SMBs wanting to increase business by leveraging an alternative marketing engine of content publication.
- Authored formal “playbook” new Business Development Representatives to increase sales opportunities for Outside Sales Reps.
- Hosted “MeetUps” for groups of new business owners & entrepreneurs potential customers tends/habits/goings on within modern social age.
Feb 2012 - Oct 2012
Contracted Inside Sales Account Executive
Created and closed new sales opportunities for SaaS modeled social media social media management called “The Awareness Hub” that streamlined social media measurement, interaction and publication.
- Rapidly built out new sales pipeline for entire Canadian territory within 45 days from hire.
- Rigorously engaged with marketing departments to showcase how social media can be leveraged as an additional revenue stream through online social engagement, management, measurement and analysis.