Internship (6-weeks) - Huffington Post Canada
- Scheduled and posted tailored, quality content to the major platforms (Facebook, Twitter)
- Analyzed engagement of users on various channels
- Co-ordinated with editors and leadership to drive engagement
- Engaged with users professionally as a representative of HuffPost Canada
- Created stories and web elements using audience-appropriate language
Co-founder - Geekology Magazine
- Responsible for covering local news and events in Toronto and the GTA in addition to conducting interviews with different sources for stories.
- Copy editing peer content for print and online.
- Designing pages in Adobe InDesign for the print edition.
- Recording and producing video/audio content for Geekology Magazine website using Adobe Audition
- Designed, created and incorporated an Augmented Reality campaign into the print edition using the Blippar Platform