Founder and CEO
Drink Deck LLC
Drink Deck, the bar enthusiast's travel & discount guide, is a curated small batch print and digital media product that created ad revenue through venue partner advertising and revenue from consumer purchase on e-commerce, iPhone, Android and in brick & mortar stores. Instead of a book or just a web site I created a keepsake deck of playing cards that features 52 hand selected bar/restaurant venues with each card providing a special offer when "played" by a patron at a participating location. Below are some of the key objectives met:
- Turned an "idea" into a "concept" that exists in four of the best travel destinations in the US & UK.
- Optimized our web site and e-commerce platform to increase traffic by 25% with the introduction of a new video, web site re-design and Google Ad Words campaigns.
- Used HTML coding, email marketing, blogs and social media platforms to keep in touch with our customers and grow our reach while tracking campaign success through the use of Google Analytics.
- Increased distribution of physical product to over 100 retail outlets and venue partner locations across all destinations.
- Increased digital and print media revenue growth through planning of events, affiliate partnerships, digital media campaigns and press contacts across all destinations.
- Managed web site development, smart phone application architecture and graphic design.
- Developed and executed a business and marketing plan and forecast revenues that increased sales from $50,000 in the first year to $250,000 in the third year - created great ROI!
- Worked with media and public relations agencies in all Drink Deck destinations while managing organic and paid SEM in order to increase web site traffic and convert sales.
- Managed all aspects of social media and web based marketing including: YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Pinterest, Google+, YELP and web site management at thedrinkdeck.com
- Analyzed and polled Drink Deck audience (70% female, average age 20-35) in order to increase effectiveness of social media, email and ad words campaigns across all destinations.
- Facilitated venue partner trainings to ensure the success of the redemption; making it easier for consumers to use our product.