2012 - 2015
Emory University School of Law Atlanta, GA
- GPA: 3.37 -- Dean's List, Fall 2013 & 2014
- Transactional Law and Skills Certificate
2007 - 2011
Bachelor of Business Administration
The University of Georgia Athens, GA
- GPA: 3.70 -- Dean’s List 2010-2012
- Double Major: Economics and Finance
Jan 2015 - Apr 2015
Georgia House of Representatives Atlanta, GA
- Managed committee meetings and recorded vote counts for the Judiciary Committee, Banks & Banking Committee, and Economic Development & Tourism Committee;
- Reported the results of a fifty state survey of Religious Freedom Restoration Acts to members of the Judiciary Committee; and
- Summarized and drafted statutory language for House and Senate bills.
Aug 2014 - Dec 2014
Novelis Inc. Atlanta, GA
- Managed the company’s conflict minerals compliance program outlined in the Dodd-Frank Act;
- Drafted and examined loan agreements, IP contracts, and board resolutions, and articles of incorporation; and
- Reported on the viability of the Department of Energy's Advanced Technology Vehicle Manufacturing Loan Program to regional executives.
Dec 2014 - Aug 2014
Federal Trade Commission Atlanta, GA
- Drafted memos, complaints, motions, civil investigative demands, proposed final orders, and deposition summaries; and
- Conducted e-discovery with Concordance® software.
- Cases Work: FTC v. Activis, Inc., FTC v.TracFone Wireless, Inc., FTC v. The Online Entrepreneur, Inc., and FTC v. Consumer Collection Advocates, Corp.
Jun 2010 - Jul 2010
Governmental Affairs Intern
MasterCard Worldwide Washington, DC
- Reported the results of Senate and House committee meetings and hearings to the VP of Government Affairs;
- Conducted economic research on debit interchange fee regulation throughout the globe; and
- Generated reports updating executives on the development of the Dodd-Frank Act's Durbin Amendment.