Corporate Service Centre - Team Leader
Vodafone New Zealand
- Work Experience:
March 2010 – Present
Corporate Service Centre Team Leader
- Key was to build a team and new processes from Day 1
- Map processing
- Understanding the customer base at that time and ensuring key stakeholder relationships, i.e. Sales, technology, support were across changes I was making and changes they wanted to have
- Successfully led the team to what they are today with a clear streamlined process
- Ensured up skilling and cross skilling for phone agents and Case Mangers so that they worked as one team not two teams
- Instrumental in leading the team to positive NPS results YTD is +48% two of these months marked at 100%
- Ability to manage change effectively
- Playing/played a key part in coaching and development across the business call centre
- Supporting peers to become successful leaders through my experience
- Engaging my team to play more of a leadership role to support other areas of the business to increase visibility of themselves and to share their extensive knowledge
- Ability to crisis manage
- Keeping stakeholders in the loop and managing escalations and coaching to those escalations
- Engaging and developing a team that is self managing in all aspects of the role, allowing me time to reduce failure demand, work with my superiors to work more effectively
- Effectively Managing Vodafone's Top 300 Corporate Customers in delivering an exceptional customer service by ensuring we have the right people in this role
- Process Improvement
- Call identification and reduction
- Basic Six Sigma Training - not qualified
- Direct reports 11
October 2009 – March 2010
Channel Support Team Leader
- Leading and developing a team of individuals to be the best they can be
- Delivering to our key stakeholders and ensuring all communication was going through to all regions that could be impacted by system, network general issues/queries
- Encouraged New Team leader at the time to rebuild the store visits and build relationships with dealerships and retails to ensure we are also meeting their needs
- Instrumental in moving the team to one team rather than 2 teams (change management)
- Ability to cross manage across teams as well as effectively manage my own
- Direct reports 15
April 2007–October 2009Vodafone New Zealand - Waikato
Service Delivery & Service Relatioship Manager
- Liaise with Marketing to introduce customers to new products & services
- Managing purchase orders for accounts & events
- Managing building maintenance
- Ensuring in depth understanding of Clients needs & offering best products & services to meet these requirements
- Creating strong relationships with Clients for successful business relationships.
- Recruitment of new Clients to the Vodafone network
- Creating and managing strong relationships with Key Stakeholders
- Ensure that clients requirements are met from a service delivery aspect by providing up to date reporting, products and services without the need to request
2001–April 2006Vodafone New Zealand
Team Manager, Acting Call Centre Manager, Retention Manager, Campaign Team.
- Direct report – Contact Centre Manager
- Scheduling, time keeping & decision making.
- Constructive feedback to fellow peers & team members, as well as up skilling,training & disciplinary action.
- Rostering & administrative tasks.
- Ensuring reward & recognition programmes, & health & safety.
- Recruitment & team development & career development
- Basic Project Management
- Direct Reports 15 and Contact Centre
- Compilaton of detailed analysis of statistical data relating to company KPI's and Call Centre Performance
1999–2001Vodafone New Zealand
2IC: Inbound Call Centre, Customer Services Representative, Channel Support
- Handling of Customer queries inbound
- Achieving set KPI’s as per company targets
- Trouble shooting Customer issues
- Conflict resolution with Customers
- Reaching, maintaining & exceeding personal KPI’s
- Resolution of Customer issues – Technical, Billing, Collections, General
- Maintaining & updating personal knowledge base of Company systems & services
- Compilation & evaluation of statistical data relating to company KPI’s
- Evaluation of team performance & offering feedback where required
- Call coaching & development
- Identifying of training needs & providing coaching
- Managing the relationships between retail, dealerships and Vodafone.
1994–1999Post Haste Couriers
Customer Services Representative
- Telephone sales & support
- Ordering & receiving stock.
- Track & trace.
- RT Operator
- Support of 50+ Delivery drivers.