Director of North American Education Services
Led $10M North America services function in providing technical and end user education services to Fortune 1000 companies in the business intelligence industry. Developed and managed sales process involving 15 indirect reports within the company’s services division.
Business Leadership & Operations Management highlights include:
- Managed all aspects of prospect development, proposal and sales closure.
- Developed and managed forecasts to ensure both sales and delivery of education services to customers met corporate expectations.
- Developed new education assessment process designed to provide a solutions oriented approach to customer service needs. This process identified more than $2 million in prospective sales within the first 3 months of its implementation.
- More than doubled the education services sales pipeline during tenure through the implementation of a solutions selling approach.
- Developed customer retention system designed to foster increased customer renewal rates for education licensing program.
- Identified untapped education market within existing customer base designed to increase both education and future software sales. This market provided an initial pipeline of nearly $600,000 in education opportunities.
- Developed quarterly education newsletter to foster customer community and to keep customers informed of new offerings.
- Developed new marketing literature for new and existing services including brochures and direct mail campaigns.