-Full time student at the University of North Texas -Fluent in Spanish. -Scored higher than 85% higher of previous examines on the MS PowerPoint 2010 certification test. -Ranked 8th in the state of Texas for MS Word 2010 Brain-bench certification test. -Member of the STEM program taking courses in Engineering and Calculus
Aug 2015 - May 2019
Aug 2011 - May 2015
Yvonne A. Ewell Townview Center
- AP Psychology
- Principles in Marketing and Finance
- Career Preparation (Received Customer Service Diploma)
- Principles of Human Services
- Principles of Information Technology
- Technology Applications
- Intro to Engineering
- AP Statistics
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus
Jun 2014 - Present
Chicken Scratch/The Foundry
- Provided excellent service to customers by delivering their favorite drinks.
- Cleaned tables after every customer to ensure the next customer has an clean available table.
Nov 2015 - Jan 2016
- Placed first for the month of December with over $80 per hour on sales.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts based on business needs including evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
Jun 2014 - Aug 2014
- Applying my certification in Office Word, Excel, and Outlook I was able to tackle any task given to me.
- Using my team work skills I was able to efficiently work with everyone in my department and prepare for an important yearly event we had coming in the following month.
Sep 2013 - May 2014
- Utilizing my organization skills, I was able to organize files A-Z to streamline their intake process, and was in charge for the systems update due to my trustworthiness.
- Because of my customer service skills certification, I was able to distribute food, and clothing in a more efficient timely mannered way, creating better service for the elderly.
- Using my Communication skills I was able to interact properly with the elderly and share stories and socialize with the elderly.