- Settle down and start a family
- Achieve success in a long term career
- Start and obtain an MBA
- Travel to every Continent
- Learn how to play the guitar
Brochure aimed at marketing toward the power generation industry
One of the brochures i designed, and converted to a digital format. This brochure is a detailed description of all of the companies abilities and experiences.
Brochure highlighting the companies new trailers.
Software and Hardware Proficiency
Adobe Create Suite Products
To find a career where I can contribute my strong skills and experiences to a firm in a dynamic capacity.
Kickball, Dodgeball, Shooting, Hunting Fishing, Boating, Scottish Drumming,
Jul 2009 - Present
Marketing/ Business Development
- Introduced and educated the use of bidding software to increase productivity.
- Brought website maintenance in-house to be more efficient and save the company money, and over hauled old website to be more current (including establishing a mobile site).
- Established and maintained a company store with apparel, products, and brand marketing.
- Streamlined monthly equipment utilization reports from a two day to a two hour process through the use of Microsoft excel formulas and pivot tables.
- Prepared reports for utilization, income, expenses, fuel and productivity through-out the company using excel.
- Analyze utilization data to help with long term and short term company strategies.
- Work with the Vice President to prepare contracts, job bids, budgets, and transportation logistics for client projects using Microsoft word and excel.
- Created a quarterly employee newsletter to improve the moral of the company.
- In-house designs for all marketing material.
- Represents the company and assist sales during annual business conferences and trade shows.
- Develops both local and national marketing strategies for the company.
- Utilize google adword campaigns and google analytics to track the success of our marketing efforts.
Apr 2008 - Jul 2009
Supplemental Health Insurance Rep
- Educated customers on supplemental insurance options.
- Enrolled customers into supplemental insurance plans.
- Assisted in training and accountability of the Insurance Group.
- Worked with companies to develop insurance strategies to better cover their employees while saving money.
May 2007 - Mar 2008
- Educated North Carolina Teachers on their retirement plans.
- Enrolled Teachers in appropriate retirement strategies.
- Managed investment portfolios for clients.
- Developed investment strategies for clients.
- Processed investment orders for stocks, bonds, annuities, IRAs, and 401(k)s 403(b)s
Aug 2004 - May 2007
Bachelors of Arts
Successfully completed several business, accounting, economics, and BIT elective classes.
Aug 2003 - May 2007
Received a Leadership Minor through meeting both academic requirements and actively serving in leadership roles in the Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets Leadership program.