Driven, creative sales professional with depth of experience in sales, marketing and operations in telecommunications, software, professional services, sporting, and apparel venues. Adept at developing innovative solution- selling and marketing strategies to drive sales, recruiting, training and retaining talented staffs, motivating teams of people to strive for higher performance goals. Acknowledged for detail orientation, excellent communications skills, creative consultative approach and service orientation with particular emphasis on ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships with decision-makers leading to long-term client relationships.
2008 - Present
Global Account Executive
Premiere Global Services
A leader in the innovation and worldwide application of unified, on-demand, software-as-a-service communication technologies. (NYSE- PGI)
Responsible for selling audio and web conferencing solutions into Fortune 500 companies and their multiple business units. Prospected and sold into senior management levels (V.P./C-level). Consistently identify and develop strategic alignment with key influencers to ensure customers success and turn customers into strategic partners. Coordinate and lead the response effort for the RFP process including writing and developing executive summaries. Conduct executive presentations both in-person and on-line utilizing web offerings.
- Increased revenue in territory by 65% during first six months by selling 4 new logos and exceeded sales quota for 5 straight quarters.
- Successfully achieved getting 90% of existing accounts revenue under contract in 2009.
- Initiated and led the effort to conduct monthly account reviews in order to better understand customer's needs and help them achieve their business goals.
- Conducted web conferencing demonstrations for Fortune 500 companies across multiple business units which resulted in 40% increase in revenue in existing accounts.
- Initiated audio conferencing needs analysis to help customers improve their business processes by helping them to communicate more effectively with their constituents.
- Created and accurately forecasted revenue for territory resulting in implementing successful action-plan to exceed sales goals each quarter.
- Wrote competitive pricing proposals with unique value add-ons resulting in faster ramp-up times of web conferencing solutions sold and longer commitment terms.
- Motivated sales team members with weekly calls to discuss strategy and share references, ideas for increasing revenue, prospecting, cold calling and closing techniques.
- Acknowledged for strong ability to quickly identify key decision makers resulting in face to face meetings, capabilities presentations, and relationship building leading to strategic partnerships with clients.
2007 - 2008
Valora Technologies Inc.
A software company specializing in the automation of litigation support document processing.
Responsible for increasing sales and managing over 300 accounts using a consultative solution-selling approach to Fortune 500 corporations and large law firms. Sold to V. and C. levels of management. Presented software solutions in-person to managing partners of top 100 law firms.
- Increased revenue in territory by 50% within first 3 months and consistently achieved over 120% of sales quota. Also achieved over 300% of sales quoting goals every month.
- Successfully presented capabilities and solutions to Top 100 law firms via webinar leading to 30% increase in first-time projects resulting in increased revenue.
- Acknowledged for excellent report writing and analysis on sales forecasting.
- Created, developed and maintained accurate, solid sales pipeline reports resulting in well-managed, revenue-generating territory.
- Generated 125 new sales leads by performing market research thus increasing territory by adding over 30 new qualified accounts in 7 states.
2005 - 2007
DHL Express and Logistics
Responsible for elevating sales and building long term repeat customers in hard sell territory. Rebuilt solid rapport with decision makers restoring confidence in DHL services. Applied superior customer problem-solving skills resulting in customer increase and retention.
- Organized problem territory back into a smoothly run, revenue generating, and highly valued territory within first six months.
- Increased revenue by 30% in territory by selling/closing 11new major accounts.
- Successfully upgraded 90% of existing accounts to automation software, thus reducing customer service issues and increasing customer productivity and satisfaction.
2004 - 2005
College Concepts/Concepts Sport Inc.
Licensed Apparel-Loungewear/Sleepwear manufacturer for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR,
and NCAA. Recognized leader in the industry for over twenty years in this category.
Responsible for managing and increasing revenue for over 50 major accounts. Incorporated my ability to service each account with passion, personality, and performance resulting in solid business relationships. Created new revenue streams by calling upon non-traditional retail accounts. Skillfully and sincerely maintained many accounts to remain loyal customers by demonstrating a consistent desire to make their retail programs successful.
- Consistently met and exceeded quarterly sales goals for over 50 accounts resulting in being awarded two new sales territories in 2005.
- Diligently analyzed open order reports to prevent missed dozens from shipping. Communicated alternate selections to clients, resulting in 25% reduction of cancelled orders.
- Reconfirmed footing in the NFL marketplace by selling to team shops, concessionaire, licensed fan stores, and major department stores for the Minnesota Vikings and Buffalo Bills. Exceeded customers' ideal opening and closing margins on a consistent basis.