Vice President, Finance
Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Leading the US finance team for this $1.2 billion pharmaceutical company with brand, generic and R&D businesses, with overall responsibility for all strategic forecasting, accounting, financial reporting, FP&A, M&A valuation, treasury, risk management, IT, procurement, and R&D finance functions.
- Designed and implemented organizational plan to cover all aspects of financial operations, IT and procurement; grew and mentored from team of 7 to 40 over 8 years as revenues grew from $275M to $1.2B.
- Led implementation of IT infrastructure, ERP (SAP) and web-based solutions for accounting and finance, pricing and contract management (Model-N), T&E processing (Concur) and business analytics (Arcplan).
- Implemented the annual 5-year strategic financial planning process for all divisions, including detailed assumptions in support of revenues, expenses, capital expenditures and staffing levels.
- Oversee the monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and re-forecasting processes.
- Prepare valuation analyses for potential acquisitions of products and companies, including pro forma financials, NPV cash flows, recommended accounting treatments, marketing assumptions and strategies.
- Developed and maintain pipeline valuation and prioritization metrics for US-based R&D.
- Deliver monthly and quarterly business reviews for brand, generic and R&D divisions; meet with business leaders regularly to review business issues, plans and strategies.
- Member of benefits, retirement, incentive compensation and compliance committees.