HCA Physician Services
Administered provider enrollment, managed care services, and insurance for physician practices with 31 providers located at 3 area hospital campuses. Mentored area practice managers. Analyzed metrics in enrollment, credentialing, and reimbursements..
- Clarified startup compliance requirements necessary for obtaining state licenses, hospital privileges, and managed care enrollment.
- Directed practice startups, coordinating with internal and external vendors, practice managers, property managers and hospital administrators to identify practice locations, install/setup equipment and supplies, and train staff.
- Instructed Managed Care and Enrollment Managers on incorporating Senate Bill 710 letter into Central Business Office credentialing process for improved revenue flow.
- Eliminated duplication in Central Business Office credentialing process by mandating 1 standard application and establishing electronic submission of credentialing applications, creating efficiency in workflow.
- Notified managed care manager of increases in utilization, supplying market data to support indications of possible new revenue sources and availability of higher reimbursements.