Amanda Jean has always been an exceptionally hard worker from her first job at fifteen to the present. She enjoys working with people and utilizing her interpersonal skills to make fast and strong connections. She has an insatiable case of wanderlust, and loves to travel whenever and wherever she can! She also has a passion for the hospitality and food industry (hence the work with Bitches Who Brunch). Creative writing has recently become a passion of hers and she is currently exploring all the avenues that writing can take her down. She is an outgoing, bubbly individual who is rarely not smiling. She aims to entertain and please, so if you're looking for a hard worker who is fun to be around, she is your girl!
If you're looking for a PR & Marketing Specialist to take your business to the next level and produce the exceptional work you've been looking for, you've come to the right place. Amanda Jean's specialty is Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media Management, Event Planning, and Crisis Management. She is no stranger to hard work, in fact, her my mother considered making it her middle name, but "Jean" had a better ring. She will go above and beyond to get you the results you expect and will do it with the charm and grace that is expected of a young professional.
Dec 2011 - Present
- Acts as representative at restaurant openings and special events.
- Writes brunch reviews and other brunch guides.
- Compiles each year's "Best Of" lists.
- Coordinates special events including venue selection.
Feb 2013 - Present
Part Time Sales and Service Associate
The Bozzuto Group
- Acts as customer service representative
- Utilizes sales strategies to secure prospects and retain current clients
- Coordinates with team members to assure satisfaction of clients, and assure quality of the product.
Aug 2012 - Nov 2012
Linda Roth Associates
- Managed internal and external communications.
- Developed social media strategy and created content for the firm and its clients.
- Interacted with clients and media representatives, strategizing media pitches.
- Created video and print promotional material.
- Coordinated special events and organized office functions.
Feb 2012 - Aug 2012
- Researched current world news related to the manufacturing of textiles and apparel.
- Created content for inclusion in the weekly "WRAP Up" newsletter.
- Assisted in the distribution of "WRAP Up" via the website and social networks.
Feb 2010 - Jul 2011
- Public Relations Associate for the Spring Arbor Living retirement facilities brand.
- Assisted with creating the launch communications strategy for new locations.
- Created press releases, media pitches, and analyzed media coverage.