Senior Project Engineer
Drake and Scull International
- Raise technical query for any conflict information within the project technical document
- Prepare comparison report between tender documents and IFC documents in terms of materials quantities ,specification and scope of work to commercial department to claim any variations in project objectives
- Review the technical submittal of materials and ensure its compliance with project specifications
- Ensure that any variations and instructions received from the client are incorporated into the latest construction issue drawings and auctioned by the construction team.
- Develop reports on project performance and team performance.
- Identify project risks and provide proposal to solve and/or mitigate .
- Develop time schedule and estimated duration for all activities.
- Study all technical drawings,document and any revision thereon for all Electrical Power Systems.
- Advise on construction methodologies in coordination with other disciplines/contractor/subcontractor prior to construction.
- Execute and deliver – monitor work to ensure project is built on schedule as per the contractual programme.
- Follow up the progress planning and monitoring the subcontractor performance.
- Determine the variances and implement the approved changes.
- Perform the quality assurance and quality control to ensure conformance to design and equipment specificationsand compliance with operational and safety
- Materials take off from contract drawings and Materials requisition.
- Direct , coordinate, installation and testing activites to ensure compliance with specifications , local codes and customer requirments .
- Keep accurate record of assigned work duties
- Hand off completed product.