On-site Dedicated Account Director
Guru Worldwide Inc.
On-site Dedicated Account Director (2002-2003)
- Acted as liaison between hiring managers, senior executives and Guru’s talent team to provide on-site strategic staffing direction.
- Met with hiring managers to conduct employee skills evaluations, workstyle and culture assessments and report finding to CAO.
- Re-engineered over 25% of the workforce resulting in reduced costs and streamlined operations.
Director of Client Development (2001-2002)
- Lead solution team in securing Motorola/NLC Account, resulting in Guru’s first managed services solution client.
- Achieved aggressive targets through sale of the Guru solution to large corporate buyers (Fortune 500) in the U.S.
- Single-handedly developed and secured new business with the following clients: AOL/TW, Morgan Stanley, E*trade, Charles Schwab, Sony Electronics, Levi Straus, McKesson, Siebel Systems, TBWA Chiat Day, eBay, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, Symantec and Motorola division.
- Collaborated with Talent Operations group during the sales process to secure business and transition key accounts once active.